WIND ENERGY DENMARK focuses particularly on the challenges and needs in any step by manufacturing, distributing and implementing the largest MW wind turbines. Therefore, the trade fair represents a unique potential for new business and market potential for the wind energy related companies around the world.
Today, the segment requires an enormous sum of know-how as well as numerous of players and stakeholders within the entire wind energy value chain. By gathering exhibitors and visitors representing the value chain starting by dedicated production and handling equipment, specialised suppliers, wind turbine manufactures, utilities, researchers and many other areas in and around the value chain, the represented company portfolio unites unique business potentials and development, new business partners and investment opportunities.
|“Lowering cost of energy is of utmost importance for the wind industry. Historically, we have relied heavily on technology to achieve lower cost levels. Increasingly, the entire value chain must review our common industry business model, and develop new, more efficient supply chain structures. As chairman of the Danish Wind Industry Association, I am therefore very pleased WIND ENERGY DENMARK focuses on trends in the supply chain, and we see this as a unique opportunity to form new relations and explore new business opportunities.”|
Within a range of app. 100 km, we give you an opportunity to find, meet and experience the entire wind energy supply chain. When you attend the WIND ENERGY DENMARK in MCH Exhibition Centre Herning, you join our wind universe, which consists of a dedicated wind conference, supplier exhibition and a dedicated event and excursion program.
The region encompasses:
• A central position in a strong and well perspectived market
• The establishment and facilities of the two turbine manufacturers Vestas and Siemens
• A supply chain representing app. 70 % of all offshore projects
• A wind energy cluster, including universities, representing essential expertise for future research activities.
Once again, WIND ENERGY DENMARK will be a spectacular and individual event for wind energy professionals. Everyone, who attends the program will have full access to join “hi – technology and industry” and to visit the great number of world-class wind energy suppliers. A visit at “hi – technology and industry” will create synergy for visitors and give additional opportunities to establish new cooperation and to find new contacts and business potential.
Follow the comprehensive WIND ENERGY DENMARK conference, exhibition, excursion and event program, which will be continuously updated on this site.
WIND ENERGY DENMARK is arranged in cooperation with Danish Wind Industry Association, Danish Research Consortium for Wind Energy and Offshoreenergy.dk and is supported by Central Denmark Region.
Meet other wind professionals representing:
• Leading wind energy know-how and qualifications
• Leading wind turbine operators
• Leading turbine engineers and constructors
• Hundreds of world-class subsuppliers
• Companies from the entire value chain
• Reference facilities
• Full-scale testing facilities
Central Denmark Region is one of the leading regions within research, development, construction and manufacturing of onshore as well as offshore wind turbines in the world. The region is centrally positioned for future on and offshore projects in Northern Europe.
During the exhibition there will be several activities:
• B2B meetings/matchmaking event
• Inventor square with universities
• Product seminars
• A comprehensive conference program
• Action demonstration events
The conference program will include relevant topics for wind turbine and energy experts
• Cost of energy reduction – practical experiences and analyses
• International offshore project teams, and working consortiums
• Market survey and potential in Northern Europe
• Supply chain transformation in future projects
The remarkable excursion program may include pre-arranged tours for you and your customers to:
• Onshore wind turbine facilities
• Offshore wind turbine facilities
• Test facilities
• Research facilities
The social event program
We offer a wide selection of special VIP events: shows, meet & greets, VIP receptions, which will give you a great opportunity to socialize with your professional network, create new business relations or treat guests to an evening out with dinner and a show.
VIP guest package
Prior to the fair, you can order a VIP guest package in our webshop. The package includes:
• Airport/hotel/exhibition shuttle
• Hotel and accommodation
• Excursion program
• VIP receptions and dinner events
Free admission to the hi Technology and Industry Expo
All visitors at WIND ENERGY DENMARK will also have full access to the hi Technology and Industry Expo. This will create a great synergy and give additional opportunities to establish new cooperation and to find business potential across industries.
Exhibitor potential and benefits, choose between:
• Individual stands
• Standard equipped stands
• Joint stands/national pavilions
• Customised concept stands